30 Rockefeller Plaza 30ROCK Bldg New York, New York 10112
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a Traffic Coordinator looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
ektello is looking for Traffic Coordinator for one of our top multimedia clients in New York City. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more.
- Traffic digital ad campaigns across the client’ s and Telemundo local station websites, mobile sites, and applications.
- Responsible for order entry, creative testing and implementation, and troubleshooting.
- Will work with the internal Ad Solutions team on troubleshooting, and internal client communication.
- Experience trafficking in DoubleClick DFP and FreeWheel.
- Must have experience working at an online publisher, digital ad agency, or equivalent.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in a Communications or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Prior experience with Freewheel video ad server, and DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP)
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Extremely detailed and results-driven.
- Great client service skills, and the ability to provide clear and concise direction and instructions.
- Bilingual English/Spanish (both written and oral) - preferred but not required.