10400 Northeast 4th Street Bellevue, WA 98004
Trainer Manager – eCommerce Customer Service
**W2 contract** REMOTE to start, future onsite in Bellevue, WA**
The main function of the Trainer Manager is to conduct training and development programs for our client’ s eCommerce Customer Service & Epromoter employees. This person is responsible for collecting information, conducting research, and creating training materials and programs across vendor and internal partners.
- Develop and update training procedures, manuals, guides, and course materials, such as handouts and visual materials.
- Monitor, evaluate, and record training activities and program effectiveness.
- Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups, and consultations with managers.
- Meet with department leads, category managers, and other stakeholders to determine training needs and develop solutions.
- Present information using a variety of instructional techniques and formats, such as role-plays, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, and interactive lectures.
- Perform QA and audit the internal knowledge base (KB). Request updates the KB with information on programs, policies, operational processes, etc.
- Manage internal project and learning management tools (e.g., create JIRA tickets, oversee user permissions, etc.)
- Track training requests from stakeholders.
- Collaborate with CS operations to audit and enhance approved content for all channels of communication through customer service.
- Identify low-performing customer service areas using data analytics (Tableau, Zendesk Contacts), to develop instructional materials and remediation plans.
- +3 years technical and/or web writing experience supporting Customer Service or Sales/ Marketing organizations.
- BA degree in Journalism, English, Marketing or other relevant field.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
- Meticulous grammar and an eye for catching - and fixing - mistakes.
- The ability to simplify complex concepts into easy-to-read, concise content.
- A unique skill or passion that you can bring to the team (e.g., videography, graphic design, etc.).
- Eagerness to learn and ability to shift priorities at a moments notice.
- Ability to work independently and manage vendor-training groups to deploy training effectively.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, and leadership technique.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- Previous experience with applications, such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, Adobe Captivate.
Meet Your Recruiter
To me, you’re more than just a resume – I work to show clients the whole YOU! I also offer guidance on your job search by providing market intelligence and honest feedback to help you work towards your goals.