356 Centerpointe Blvd Simpsonville, SC 29680
**W2 Contract, Onsite Simpsonville, SC**
The main function of a trainer is to conduct training and development programs for employees. This person is responsible for collecting information, conducting research, and creating training materials and programs.
- Monitor, evaluate and record training activities and program effectiveness.
- Offer specific training programs to help workers maintain or improve job skills.
- Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups or consultation with managers.
- Develop alternative training methods if expected improvements are not seen.
- Develop training procedure, manuals, guides and course materials such as handouts and visual materials.
- Meet with department leads and management to determine training needs.
- Present information using a variety of instructional techniques and formats, such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos and lectures.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge and expertise in all IM products.
- Provide day-to-day support for 3rd party vendor training for Tier 1/Tier 2 level support.
- Partner with product management and development teams, working directly with engineering to resolve core product issues.
- Test and provide feedback on products, apps and tools.
- Take full responsibility for training materials and content related to IM products.
- Proactively identify process improvement opportunities based on experience and root cause analysis.
- Provide progress reports on current projects, review performance metrics to identify training gaps.
- Work with vendor training teams to implement and accelerate adoption of new products.
- Observe agent interactions and provide feedback for improving customer experience.
- Create knowledge assessments and evaluation to measure agent’ s knowledge and proficiency levels.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, and leadership technique.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- Knowledge of human behavior and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, and interests; learning and motivation; psychological research methods.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor' s degree in relevant field or equivalent experience/training required.
- 5-7 years related experience required.