356 Centerpointe Blvd simpsonville, SC 29681
Trainer - Contact Center
**W2 Contract, Onsite in Simpsonville, SC**
The main function of a trainer is to conduct training and development programs for employees. This person is responsible for collecting information, conducting research, and creating training materials and programs.
As a Special Programs Master Trainer you will develop and facilitate training programs and courses for special focus groups within the a global company’ s Contact Center Network. Lead Tier 1 & 2 Training support, managing the new hire and ongoing training content, train the trainer activities, and training support functions for strategic projects.
In this role, you are the bridge between vendor trainers and product operation/development teams and partners, focusing on agent readiness and driving improvements to the customer and agent experience through engaging and process-oriented training. You are a deep subject matter expert, advocate for the customer/agent experience, and great communicator. You will be tasked with taking in technical information about products, apps, and tools and translating it into easy to digest training content. This will include creating PowerPoint presentations, designing roleplay activities, creating facilitator guides, conducting training classes, and testing new products.
- Monitor, evaluate and record training activities and program effectiveness.
- Offer specific training programs to help workers maintain or improve job skills.
- Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups or consultation with managers.
- Develop alternative training methods if expected improvements are not seen.
- Organize and develop, or obtain, training procedure manuals and guides and course materials such as handouts and visual materials.
- Present information using a variety of instructional techniques and formats, such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos and lectures.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and expertise in the assigned Special Program Groups.
- Provide day-to-day support for 3rd party vendor training for Tier 1/Tier 2 level support.
- Partner with product management and development teams, working directly with engineering to resolve core product issues.
- Test and provide feedback on products, apps and tools.
- Take full responsibility for training materials and content related to assigned programs.
- Proactively identify process improvement opportunities based on experience and root cause analysis.
- Provide progress reports on current projects, review performance metrics to identify training gaps.
- Work with vendor training teams to implement and accelerate adoption of new products.
- Observe agent interactions and provide feedback for improving customer experience.
- Create knowledge assessments and evaluation to measure agent’ s knowledge and proficiency levels.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one? s time.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, and leadership technique.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- Knowledge of human behavior and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, and interests; learning and motivation; psychological research methods.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor' s degree in relevant field or equivalent experience/training required.
- 2-4 years related experience required.
To me, you’re more than just a resume – I work to show clients the whole YOU! I also offer guidance on your job search by providing market intelligence and honest feedback to help you work towards your goals.