900 Sylvan Avenue Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
ektello has partnered with a Media powerhouse to help identify a UX/UI Designer to join the UX team in Englewood Cliffs, NJ. This team is part of Global Media Operations, the group responsible for managing, preparing, and delivering TV and film content to millions of screens around the world. The ideal candidate has the ability to understand complex systems and workflows, and translate them into simple and effective user interfaces.
Projects are primarily browser-based tools for internal use, such as CMSs, dashboards, and microservices. The successful UX/UI Designer will be an effective communicator, a willing collaborator, and an expert on current best practices in software development.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Design, Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, or related field 5+ years professional experience as a UX designer for
- Enterprise tools or apps
- Experience designing dashboards a big plus
- Experience working with development teams on CMSs
- Experience working with and contributing to design systems, style guides, and pattern libraries
- Ability to understand complex technical and project details, and communicate them simply to technical and non-technical audiences
- Proficient in in Sketch, Invision, UXPin, Figma, Zeppelin, Adobe CC, LucidChart, G-Suite
- Excellent communication skills, initiative, and attention-to-detail
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and JQuery for rapid prototyping a plus
- Collaborate with team members, product managers, and stakeholders to design and implement web applications for internal platforms and B2B services
- Distill complex interactions into simple, intuitive user experiences.
- Deliver human-centered, creative, and implementable design concepts
- Create user flows, wireframes, site maps, customer journey maps, and other tools to guide the product development process
- Define, plan, and conduct qualitative research and refine your design based on feedback
- Create high-fidelity mockups and work with engineers and product managers to oversee UI design implementation, while also serving as an advocate for design in strategic product decisions
- Develop comprehensive annotated design specifications and functional documentation for our engineering team
- Collaborate with engineering team to identify and develop UI patterns and reusable components
Please submit portfolios with passwords if required.