14 sylvan Way parsippany, New Jersey 07054
The hotel, hospitality and vacation industry in Parsippany, NJ is booming! Now is the time to land your dream career in this exciting, fast paced industry!
ektello is looking for talent to fill our UI/UX Designer for one of our top hotel, timeshare and resort clients in Parsippany, NJ. Our client boasts multiple hotels and resorts locations in more than several countries.
The UI/UX Designer is responsible for developing innovative solutions that drive increased conversion and loyalty, and elevate our client’ s family of 18+ brands. Effectively translates business requirements into flow and architectural recommendations for digital projects of all sizes across all channels (mobile, tablet, desktop, and emerging). Partners with stakeholders to iterate and refine options to achieve optimal solutions. Documents detailed user-flows, information architecture, interaction maps, and page states. Collaborates closely with Digital Designers for product and marketing, Front End Developers, Copywriters, Product, Analytics, Brand Marketing, Loyalty, Content and Project Management areas of the business. Must be highly innovative with a passion for customer journeys, usability, analytics, organization, technology and branding.
- Candidate must be proactive, innovative, solutions-oriented and organized.
- Must be able to support UX ideation for projects of all sizes.
- Fluent in Responsive and Adaptive design principles.
- Expertise in information architecture and user-centric design principles.
- Expertise in Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InDesign, InVision.
- Strong knowledge of the mobile landscape UX best practices.
- Understanding of globalization and language best practices with regard to UX.
- Seasoned at wire framing and mapping a variety of digital experiences (product/property pages, transactional flows, blogs, video, 360-degree tours, photos, etc.).
- Keen prioritization/adaptation skills; Ability to shift focus as business needs dictate.
- Understanding of CMS systems and web publishing standards/best practices; AEM a plus.
- 3+ years of UI experience for a world-class creative agency and/or hospitality, entertainment or retail brand.
- Must be able to see, use hands, hear and speak to perform the essential functions of this role.
- Must supply examples of work/portfolio to be considered.