wework miami miami, FL 33132
We are looking for a smart and passionate UX Designer to support a variety of product initiatives within our digital organization for one of the world’ s most beloved travel & hospitality brands.
The UX designer will handle various user experience responsibilities and ensures our product design is consumer-centric.
Our perfect candidate will be drawn towards simplifying and modernizing customer’ s experiences and dive deep with designers, engineers and product experts to solve unique problems for guests of cruises in digital ecosystems.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Resilient to ambiguity, change and a little chaos, this role is multifaceted and might evolve over time for the needs of the organization. Sometimes the direction will be crystal clear, other times we start with an empty whiteboard
. - Work closely with design leads, product analysts, and engineers to shape and execute the end to end digital experience for millions of our guests and crew across all digital touch points including native app, web, kiosk, environmental & immersive, digital signage and beyond.
- Brainstorm, concept and execute on key features for a variety of digital and experiential products.
- Visualize ideas and requirements to aid understanding and alignment across disciplines.
- Help define and adapt a design language that resonates with our individual brands yet spans across many uniquely different digital guest experiences.
- Work with leads and analysts to synthesize and balance between business requirements, guest feedback and stakeholder feedback.
- Advocate for changes, refinements and ongoing improvements with relentless design rigor.
- Digitize, iterate, and maintain documentation including moodboards, comp explorations, pitch and info decks, wireframes or flow diagrams, redlines, mockups, prototypes, animations, etc.
- Create research proposals and plans for usability testing (in person and remote) and other qualitative research, including ethnography/field research, concept testing, surveys, diary studies, task analysis, and benchmarking studies
- Summarizes user research key points and communicate findings to teams in an agile environment
- Review, analyze, and communicate qualitative/ quantitative data to generate tactical and strategic insights, as well as actionable recommendations which drive product innovation
- Experiment with robust prototyping tools to share design thinking and help clarify and align with stakeholders, executives and partners -
- BS/BA degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Psychology, preferred, but not mandatory
- Experience with prototyping tools preferred: Sketch, InVision, Figma, Principle, Framer, or similar
- Good experience in providing user research insights to improve web/Apps - Demonstrated expertise in a variety of qualitative research methods
- Ability to conduct heuristic reviews of customer-facing applications
- Knowledge to apply the right research-tools and methodologies to fit goals and constraints - Experience with agile usability and agile methodologies
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, facilitation, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in the digital space required, with a portfolio including a handful of real, shipped digital products from end to end that are well designed in form as well as function, that real people use
- Ability to distill complex processes into simple, clear, user interactions
- Obsessive attention to detail
- You can bundle up ideas into a neat little package, presenting them to stakeholders and partners with clarity and vision