UX Project Manager (app design)
888 Brannan St San Francisco, California 94107
Design Project Manager II
Have a passion for travel and world-class customer service?
ektello is currently hiring a Design Project Manager for one of the our most unique travel clients in San Francisco, CA. Our client provides magical travel experiences in 65, 000+ cities and 191 countries. With one of the world’ s most effective approaches to building both an iconic brand and an incredibly successful business, they have a place as one of the most iconic companies of this generation.
- Manages the design product lifecycle from discover research, requirements gathering, design itrations, QA and release of strategic projects.
- Be accountable for creating and managing design project plans.
- Be responsible for creative meeting management, timelines and risks.
- Will work very closely with Design Leads and teams.
- Manages to agreed timelines, capturing and communicating risks.
- Takes initiative when necessary to help maintain the Design Focus and Quality from a project execution perspective.
- Able to identify risks on and providing support wherever appropriate.
- Has recent experience creating project plans for UX design teams.
- Has experience in running meetings and communication structure.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are very important.
- Project Lifecycle.
- Project Manager.
- Project Plans.
- UX Design.
- Validation Testing.
- Business Requirements.
- Design Product.
- Organizational Skills.
- Product Lifecycle.
- User Experience Design.