13201 McCallen Pass Austin, TX 78753
• Design and deliver exceptional designs that elegantly and intuitively anticipate the needs of our customers while also meeting business objectives
• Work throughout the design life cycle from ideation through development support and into testing
• Convey design ideas in tangible forms like sketches, prototypes, annotated comps and cut assets.
• Serve as User Experience evangelist across the organization
• Maintain a strong focus on developing designs that elegantly blends platform conventions and user experience principals with our features and functions.
• Help translate business requirements and interaction design principals into user experiences that are engaging, intuitive and consistent with experiences across our platforms.
• Bachelor' s Degree
• Experience working on responsive web sites as well as native mobile apps
• Strong understanding of iOS and Android (mobile) design guidelines
• Strong understanding of Information Architecture and SEO
• Experience with mobile app graphics
• Passion for great design, purposeful aesthetic sense, an eye for detail and a demonstrated understanding of typography, color, layout
• Strong understanding of user experience and interaction principals within the constraints of mobile devices, as well as across desktop environments
• Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in order to meet milestones and deadlines
• Experienced in tools of the trade, e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Azure, Balsamiq, Zeplin, Sketch, etc.
• Experience writing user testing scenarios
• Minimum of 2 years participating in the complete software life-cycle process for software applications
• Minimum 2 years of experience designing for web applications
• Minimum of 2 years of experience designing for mobile applications