13201 McCallen Pass Austin, TX 78753
- Design and deliver exceptional designs that elegantly and intuitively anticipate the needs of our customers while also meeting business objectives
- Work throughout the design life cycle from ideation through development support and into testing
- Convey design ideas in tangible forms like sketches, prototypes, annotated comps and cut assets
- Work closely with the business and technical teams to ensure our suite of products remains consistent where they need to be and differentiated as their respect platforms dictate.
- Serve as User Experience evangelist across the organization
- Maintain a strong focus on developing designs that elegantly blends platform conventions and user experience principals with our features and functions.
- Help translate business requirements and interaction design principals into user experiences that are engaging, intuitive and consistent with experiences across our platforms.
- A Bachelor’ s degree in a technical discipline and five years of experience
- Solid understanding of MVC
- Experience working with LESS and/or SASS
- Ability to convert layered design files into functional, styled web pages and flows
- Proven experience creating responsive design templates and mobile web applications
- Experience implementing client side of consumer social and transaction-oriented web applications
- Experience integrating with web services
- Experience with website performance tuning and aware of popular available tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment
- Functional and Unit tests are your best friends
- Easily adapts and learns new things whether it’ s a new library, framework, process or a visual design concept
- Laid back, but can unleash the geek inside to get things done
Additional Qualifications (Bonus Points):
- Understanding of or hands-on programming knowledge in JSP
- You have built or currently are building Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe CQ, Adobe CQ5, AEM 6.0 web components
- Passion for UX and improving usability while creating WCAG or AAA compliant web applications
- Experience working with Node.js and Angular.
- Able to work with ambiguity
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Go-getter attitude
- Experience in customer facing role is a plus
Work Schedule: Must sit on site; 8AM-5PM - Mon-Fri
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: 9-month Contract (potential for extension)