800 Washington Avenue N, Suite 400 Minneapolis, Minnesota 55401
ektello is actively seeking creative, innovative, team-oriented individuals who are passionate about bettering the client’ s brand and its ongoing mission to significantly enhance the way people live, work and play.
- Champion principles of usability and user-centered design while sharing knowledge and influencing within and across the organization.
- Help build a strong design culture while improving the design practice.
- Articulate user experience design issues effectively.
- Present and justify design thinking and rationale through key milestone deliverables to peers and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, product management, development, and client services to define design vision and implement intuitive, seamless user interactions with our products and applications across multiple platforms.
- Take direction from and work closely with colleagues within Product Management to create and align a product strategy that supports our customers’ needs and closely integrates research into their workflow.
- Create processes to learn from customer behavior, including prototype testing, A/B testing, and product usage analytics. Gather and analyze this information to make recommendations to colleagues within Product Management.
- Illustrate design ideas and specifications through wireframes, mockups, diagrams and prototypes.
- A passionate, patient, diplomatic, and experienced individual that works well with development, product and marketing teams
- Proven leadership, with the ability to conceptualize and articulate creative production and workflow that all will rally around
- Extensive experience in interface design, customer-driven research, field testing, and new product development utilizing Lean UX methods
- Proven ability with both design oversight and hands-on creation of highly crafted user experience and visual design deliverables, including prototype development, wireframes, customer journeys, concepts, typography, color, information design and screen layouts
- Proven record of creating high quality work that has resulted in increased revenue, market share, and for the enterprise
- 1-5 years of experience
- BA/BS degree
- Superior understanding of Material Design guidelines