Universal Orlando - Consumer Marketing Analyst
1000 Universal Studios Plaza Orlando, FL 32819
Conducts a variety of qualitative and quantitative research studies to better understand the perspective of the current and future consumer. Transform client objectives into research methodologies. Write surveys, monitor survey deployment progress, analyze data to tell the story of our client to the consumer. Works with internal stakeholders, predominantly in Marketing & Sales, to uncover and share meaningful and actionable insights to move the organization forward.
- Conduct ongoing and ad hoc research studies that provide actionable insights to key stakeholders.
- Develop, manage and execute qualitative marketing research.
1-3 years of experience required in market research in a business to consumer environment, or equivalent combination of education and experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in SPSS, Excel, WORD and PowerPoint required.
- Proficiency in Qualtrics (online survey design tool) or similar online survey platform.
- Knowledge of the broader travel/hospitality environment, the Orlando tourism market and major players is helpful.
- Demonstrated hands-on ability to design studies, implement methodologies, write questionnaires, analyze data and report on qualitative and quantitative results.
- Demonstrated experience preparing online questionnaires, for both online and mobile usage.
- Understanding/working knowledge of Tableau helpful, but not required.
- Demonstrated ability to schedule, prioritize, and manage numerous simultaneous projects.
- Ability to work with a high degree of independence.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral); advanced presentation skills.
Bachelor’ s degree Required
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Burke Institute or RIVA Certification as a Focus Group Moderator is a plus, but not required