University Relations Coordinator
85 Challenger Rd Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
The University Relations Coordinator will coordinate multiple tasks and deliverables by partnering with key stakeholders for various components of campus programs. In this role, you' ll report directly to the University Relations Program Manager and will be expected to work both independently and as part of a team.
**W2 Contract, Onsite in Ridgefield Park, NJ**
Essential Role and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and manage UR interview activity including preparation material, candidate travel, onsite and remote interviews, event troubleshooting, support and problem management (e.g., last-minute cancellations, rescheduling, finding interview rooms, etc)
- Creates, maintains, and updates candidate records and job postings in the talent acquisition system in line with the career development framework.
- Coordinate and manage UR onboarding/exit activities including drafting and extending offer letters, conducting background checks, collecting new hire paperwork, ensuring systems and equipment are ready and available on start dates, facilitating exit interviews, collection of assets, exit paperwork, termination procedures, etc.
- Primary UR contact for Recruiting Support Team. Represent the UR team in Weekly RST status calls during peak UR activity. Provide ongoing communication to ensure UR onboarding/ exit activities align with protocol, provide RST team accurate and timely status updates.
- Provide first level line of support for general Q&A regarding UR programs.
- Primary owner of UR inbox. Reviews/ responds to first level inquiries in a timely manner, escalates inbox items to UR Program Manager appropriately and in timely manner.
- Assists in creating and implementing the Intern Program calendar events.
- Coordinate offsite UR events; including campus activities, job fairs, and internship program activities, etc.
- Attends campus and offsite events as needed.
- Track and maintain all data related to UR programs utilizing available systems and software.
- Provide accurate and timely UR program reporting and status updates as needed.
- Track and report UR expenses, assist in budget reconciliation
- Acts as Ambassador and UR Program Advocate in all internal and external interactions.
- Organize and facilitate UR program communications as directed
- Make process recommendations to achieve operational excellence, identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Maintain professional knowledge and experience. Build functional and/or technical knowledge and skills necessary, and keep up-to-date with recruiting developments
- Build strong relationships with partner schools, candidates, clients and cross functional team members.
- Contribute knowledge, and promote a knowledge-sharing culture
- A minimum of 1-3 years of recruiting and/or HR coordination.
- At least 1-2 years of campus recruiting coordination (graduate and undergraduate programs) experience
- Experience conducting background checks, reference checks and EEOC compliance
- Exceptional customer service focus, including attention to producing quality results
- Exceptional interpersonal, teamwork skills and ability to interact effectively at all levels within an organization
- Ability to multi-task and manage various recruitment projects simultaneously
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Self-initiative along with the ability to respond quickly to client requests and foster professional business relationships
- Innovative self-starter with passion for excellence
- Knowledge and application of recruitment laws and practices.
- Able to thrive in high volume, fast paced environment
- Expert in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Familiar with information/applicant tracking or recruiting databases/systems
- English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication
- Exceptional customer service focus
- Strong organizational skills and high degree of attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to work independently, efficiently and effectively, while maintaining attention to detail
- Comfortable working with teams in different office locations, and promoting teamwork
- Confident with the ability to effectively and quickly adapt to an ever changing work environment and priorities
- Ability to travel up to 50% during peak season and as needed
Associate or Bachelor' s degree in a related discipline, or equivalent work experience
To me, you’re more than just a resume – I work to show clients the whole YOU! I also offer guidance on your job search by providing market intelligence and honest feedback to help you work towards your goals.