University Relations and Campus Recruiter
85 Challenger Rd Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
University Relations and Campus Recruiter
Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition, the University Relations and Campus Recruiter will drive the development of University Relations strategy and own the execution of UR and Leadership Development Programs and activities. This position entails working with internal and external stakeholders, including Talent Acquisition, HR, Compensation, Executive Leadership, Hiring Managers, Corporate Support Teams and Partner Universities to identify our growing talent needs, build relationships, and recruit top talent in support of our growing organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Own the company brand at top Universities to drive interest, educate, and cultivate strong relationships that support their Internship and Emerging Talent initiatives.
- Develop and deploy corporate UR strategies that will enable the business to grow and scale.
- Attract and retain the top university talent
- Drive communication and awareness for the University Relations program internally and externally
- Responsible for all key areas of University Relations, including: recruitment and hiring, program management, budget development and approval, Executive relations
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates, educational institutions and the business
- Leverage recruiting knowledge, recruitment results and competitive market intelligence to drive strategies and influence key internal stakeholders on recruitment activities and programs.
- Cultivate strong relationships with local universities/colleges by creating and fostering deep faculty and career administration relationships.
- Leverage Samsung employee alumni to attract and gain access to the best students
- Create a " best in class" social media strategy to reach and engage students, alumni, educators and parents
- Ensure that we are diversifying our internship hiring and opportunities wherever possible
- Effectively leverage metrics/KPIs to ensure execution is on track quarterly
- Execute and manage Leadership Development programs in partnership with Sr. Manager TM, HRBP, VP HR and any applicable partnership
- Recruit for Development Programs
- Focus on driving programing and recruitment to ensure RFT conversions
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in Full Life Cycle Recruiting
- 2-3 years’ experience overseeing a Corporate University Recruiting Program.
- Experience coordinating and managing programs highly preferred
- Strong problem solving mindset, with the ability to seek creative solutions to problems as they arise
- Exceptional customer service focus, including attention to producing quality results
- Exceptional interpersonal, teamwork skills and ability to interact effectively at all levels within an organization
- Ability to multi-task and manage various recruitment projects simultaneously
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Self-initiative along with the ability to respond quickly to client requests and foster professional business relationships
- Innovative self-starter with passion for excellence
- Knowledge and application of recruitment laws and practices preferred
- Able to thrive in high volume, fast paced environment
- Expert in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Familiar with information/applicant tracking or recruiting databases/systems
- Strong organizational skills and high degree of attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to work independently, efficiently and effectively, while maintaining attention to detail
- Comfortable working with teams in different office locations, and promoting teamwork
- Confident with the ability to effectively and quickly adapt to an ever changing work environment and priorities
- Ability to travel up to 30% high in peak recruitment times
- Bachelor' s degree in a related discipline required
To me, you’re more than just a resume – I work to show clients the whole YOU! I also offer guidance on your job search by providing market intelligence and honest feedback to help you work towards your goals.