Usability Testing Consultant-Marketing
14 Sylvan Way Parsippany, New Jersey 07540
Usability Testing Consultant – Marketing
The hotel, hospitality and vacation industry in Parsippany, New Jersey booming! Now is the time to land your dream career in this exciting, fast paced industry!
ektello is looking for talent to fill our Usability Testing Consultant for one of our top hotel, timeshare and resort clients in Parsippany, New Jersey. Our client boasts multiple hotels and resorts locations in more than several countries.
- Lead and facilitate a variety of user research methods including: observational research, user/customer interviews, usability testing, focus groups, and other research methods.
- Create research plans for large and small initiatives.
- Analyze research to provide designers and other stakeholders with actionable insights to improve the user experience of our product.
- Guide testing resources in successfully completing the development and execution of detailed test cases/scripts, and developing test data requirements, working within an integrated cross-functional team.
- Works with the cross functional teams to ensure effective implementation and usage of test management processes, deliverables and tools for all assignments including sharing and recommending of advance testing techniques and tools, changes to optimize the overall user experience.
- Performs process and requirements analysis to develop comprehensive test strategies, test cases, test scripts, and test data requirements for complex projects and changes that typically involve multiple transactional based systems, feeds, and data stores.
- Interfaces effectively with management on organizational testing needs and incorporates feedback into overarching testing strategy.
- Collaborates across disciplines (development, architecture, operations, project management, business partners) to improve communications, advance technical and business knowledge sharing as well as influence process improvements.
- Effectively works within Agile Scrum/DevOps teams, acting as Scrum Master when called upon, leads the defect management process; effectively prioritizing defects, helping to determine resolution as well as root cause, providing on-going metrics and trending to aide in determining level of quality and release recommendations.
- Tracks key testing metrics and ensures regular and consistent communication of progress towards overall testing goals to stakeholders.