Vendor Contracts Administrator Telecommunications
85 Challenger Road Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
Telecom Vendor Contracts Administrator
**Longterm W2 Contract** Ridgefield Park, NJ ** Dallas, TX ** Chantilly, VA **
The main function of a Vendor/Contracts Administrator is to administer activities related to contracts for purchase or sale of equipment, tools, parts, supplies or services necessary for the operation of an establishment. A typical Vendor/Contracts Administrator is responsible for negotiating contracts with the client customer or vendor.
- Management of vendor contracts including but not limited to: initial creation, internal/external negotiation, risk assessment, and new contract revisions.
- Work directly with Legal to address potential risks and legal issues and with business owners to address business issues; manage and/or support internal approval process.
- Provide expertise, analysis, and guidance to internal teams within active projects.
- Initiate and manage vendor scorecard performance evaluations.
- Perform and manage vendor compliance audits.
- Participation with the creation, release, and award strategy associated with vendor RFP’ s supporting Tier 1 carrier services.
- Perform complex client invoice analysis to identify errors, discrepancies and opportunities for cost savings/cost avoidance for network/telecommunication services compared to clients’ tracking systems, order documentation and carrier agreement documentation.
- Research and evaluate performance requirements of suppliers based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability and other relevant factors.
- Review bids from suppliers for conformity to contract requirements and determines acceptable bids.
- Provides bids, process specifications, test and progress reports, and other exhibits as necessary.
- Creates and negotiates amendments to or extensions of contracts.
- Advises relevant departments of contractual rights and obligations.
- Wireless Telecom strategic sourcing with contract (MSA/MPAs, SOWs, etc) fluency and vendor negotiation experience.
- Wireless and/or Telecommunications network deployment experience required, including site acquisition, construction, commissioning and integration, optimization and operations.
- Preparation, management, and results analysis of pricing exercises/RFPs
- Interpersonal skills specifically related to successfully interfacing with internal (Legal, Finance, Technology, Customer Account teams, senior management) and external customers (customers, vendors)
- Bachelor' s degree in engineering, finance or a related business field required.
- 10+ years of related experience required.
- Prior management experience required.
- Prior senior leadership experience required.
- Must possess initiative, think strategically and work in a team environment to implement action plans and achieve goals.
- Demonstrated understanding of legal, financial and operational processes that meet company objective.
- Experience in developing and managing the execution of policies and procedures.
- Proficient in MS Office products including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to analyze financial reports, price proposals and other technical data.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to purchasing.
- Knowledge of supply chain management.
Meet Your Recruiter
To me, you’re more than just a resume – I work to show clients the whole YOU! I also offer guidance on your job search by providing market intelligence and honest feedback to help you work towards your goals.