Vendor Relations Lead
85 Challenger Rd Ridgefield Park, New Jersey 07660
Vendor Relations Lead
ektello is actively seeking creative, innovative, team-oriented individuals who are passionate about bettering the client’ s brand and its ongoing mission to significantly enhance the way people live, work and play.
The Recruiting Vendor Relations Lead is responsible overseeing vendor partners (MSP, Contingent, I/O) related to hiring to meet company objectives regarding organizational transformation, savings, and strategy for the non-employee workforce of our large global client.
He/she is expected to employ strong presentation and communication skills in their day to day.
Additionally, he/she must build and maintain engaging relationships with vendors to ensure they are compliant with Clients’ policies/procedures and are regularly practicing their contractual obligations.
The Vendor Relations Lead should possess analytical skills to successfully monitor and review vendors’ operational performance. He/she is responsible for representing and protecting Clients’ interests and its employee population in their daily relationship management.
Responsible for developing and managing quantifiable savings strategies that tie directly to transformation initiatives of Clients’ savings and organizational goals. Evaluate supplier spend by category with a focus on reduction to allow greater leverage across strategic supplier relationships.
Promote and exhibit an environment of innovation where challenging the norm is accepted and failure is a learning opportunity on the way to new outcomes.
- Overseeing the daily aspects of the securing & onboarding of temporary workers.
- Serve as the day to day contact for the onsite vendors
- Distribute new and replacement job positions to the respective agency
- Ensure the vendor executes successful intake sessions, gathers the relevant information and expectations on a particular position
- Ensures requisitions are entered and compliant into the internal HRIS.
- Review and approve contract hires before they start
- Daily/Monthly reporting
- Bachelor’ s Degree with 3-6 years of direct experience managing contingent workforce initiatives within a large corporate environment
- Previous experience managing a MSP Program a plus
- Previous experience with ATS, VMS and other Recruiting Technology
- 1-2 Years’ experience developing advanced reporting dashboards (Pivot tables, V-Lookups)
- 1-2 Years of previous recruiting experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to develop relationships with vendors and internal customers
- Articulate verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing tasks
- Ability to follow policies and procedures
- Strong decision-making ability using business facts and good judgment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to meet deadlines and manage changing requirements
- “ Can-do” and service oriented attitude
- Genuine desire to help others