Video Content Specialist
6625 Excellence Way, Plano, TX 75023
Video Content Specialist
Description: This person would be responsible for being on camera to shoot videos both primarily in Dallas, however there would be some need to travel to NJ for flagship launches.
They would also be responsible for editing any videos shot in the Dallas location, as well as assisting with any editing as needed. They will also help setup for a production, work with the stakeholders that are requesting the video and script based on the shoot itself.
What are you top 3 must have skills? Ability to be on Camera, Editing Skills, Technical Writing.
Responsible for Reviewing video content published for our client' s Products. This content will support all carriers/retailer and emerging market products for all Mobile Devices, Wearables, Tablets, Home Appliances, Electronics, etc. Comment reviews will be collected from external parties, combined and provided to the Planning Product Manager(s) & Publishing Analyst for distribution and uploads.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Knowledgeable of Samsung products and features as well as product issues that impact customer service.
• Completes review of all videos for rough & final cuts and provides comments as needed.
• Provides approval for all videos for rough & final cuts prior to upload and completion by production and publishing teams.
• Collaborates and aligns with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the video requirements.
• Collaborates with publishing team and senior management to identify, develop and implement action plans based on consumer & partner (Carrier/Retail) reporting issues.
• Supports implementation of approved ideas as directed by management & planning team, which may include application testing.
• Provides any risk callouts to the Planning Manager & Senior Management.
• Write scripts for video creation, as needed.
• Managing and reporting on assigned special projects.
• Production of Videos, including script/video editing, video editing closed caption, on camera, shooting, voice over, etc.
• May lead or be a part of team for special projects, as required.
• Research products through engineering documentation, product management feedback, marketing materials, and hands-on experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• College or technical college degree or equivalent experience
• Consumer Electronic product knowledge required
• 3+ years technical customer support experience
• Strong technical writing and editing skills
• Must be proficient in Adobe Create Suite (Premier - Editing, Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Must be proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Must be proficient in Final Cut Pro- Editing
• Very strong time management and organizational skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Understanding of Android Operating Systems