1080 Caribbean Way Miami, Florida 33132
Video Editor & Cataloguer, Marketing Video
Have you dreamed of traveling the world or working for a company that does? Have you seen yourself working in one of the largest travel Brands in the world? If that sounds like you then don’ t stop reading here!
ektello is searching for Video Editor to work for one of our top hospitality and tourism clients in Miami, Florida. Our client is one of the top cruise line operators in the world.
This position is responsible for reviewing raw video footage, making footage selects based on a creative brief, developing/editing b-roll reels, and cataloging all assets. The ideal candidate will have a strong creative eye, be able to work independently while being a team player, and demonstrate excellent organizational skills. The role is temporary with the opportunity to become permanent for the right candidate.
- Work as an extension of our internal and external agency production team curating key pieces of footage that are leveraged in broad global advertising.
- Produce b-roll reels for global teams to use in various projects.
- Organize and catalogue all footage and upload into searchable Digital Asset Management solution.
- Digitize, edit, and color correct footage using Final Cut Pro or Avid Xpress Pro; add motion graphics and effects in Adobe After Effects.
- Create master clips and encode to multiple formats for distribution.
- Monitor and verify media usage rights for all produced videos.
- Employee will work with Manager to stay within allocated budget for production of assets and tools.
- Employee will submit all appropriate expense reports as required.
- 2 - 5 years’ experience in video editing.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Film or Media Arts preferred.
- Can tailor material for web delivery and distribution.
- Examples of work including publicly available videos and/or a reel displaying editing and motion graphics capabilities.
- Experience and in-depth knowledge in Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects and other Adobe creative programs; Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Media Encoder a plus.
- Understanding of current and emerging digital media formats, encoding schemes and channels of distribution.
- Working knowledge of broadcast television, video production, interactive television and nonlinear editing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be a collaborative colleague: hard-working, level-headed, creative, and kind.
- The ability to work independently without supervision.