Web Analyst Healthcare
300 Community Dr Manhasset, NY 11030
Web Analyst - Healthcare IT Digital Marketing
We are looking for a Web Analyst with experience in Healthcare Digital Marketing. This opportunity is a FT/Direct hire role for a major healthcare system.
- Supports digital patient experience leadership team with the ongoing process to identify and prioritize business processes and functions that can be converted to digital to enhance experience, outcomes, efficiency, and to ultimately empower the patient to become a trusted partner in the management and delivery of their care.
- Plans, organizes and evaluates enterprise digital patient experience features/capabilities and associated business processes from strategy and design through execution
- Supports team in facilitating the key activities of business, including business analysis, vendor and market research, current state discovery, future state mapping, impact analysis, and developing change and culture management components as well as coordinating the technical execution, including digital marketing, software development and technology business solutions.
- Serves as a liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams
- Take planning done to date and help create application support documentation
- Help with defect ticket triage and management
- Attend meetings in terms of collecting information for the support plans
- Designs, creates & distributes weekly and monthly web analytics dashboards & reports, as well as meaningful KPIs at all levels, including executive summaries & detailed channel performance reports. Incorporates offline data points as it relates, enhances or contributes to the reports, KPI’ s & analyses.
- Supports, coordinates, and collaborates with Digital Marketing, Integrated Marketing & Strategic Marketing Centers of Excellence to design custom reports to measure & analyze campaign effectiveness to support cross-channel marketing efforts.
- Analyzes web traffic and site behavior business insights to deliver on improved customer site experiences and business growth.
- Collaborates with internal clients to plan and assess digital campaigns for different service lines and translate requests to actionable campaigns.
- Acts as account manager to work with agencies/vendors to evaluate campaign strategy, create ads and keyword list and execute, set up tracking, perform A/B testing and explore new technology to ensure optimized campaign performance.
- Bachelor’ s in Marketing/Analytics/Informatics or related field, required.
- Minimum of one (1) year responsible for web analytics, digital campaign management and performance measurement, required. Healthcare experience preferred.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Adwords, required.
To me, you’re more than just a resume – I work to show clients the whole YOU! I also offer guidance on your job search by providing market intelligence and honest feedback to help you work towards your goals.