Web Content Analyst
1050 Caribbean Way, Miami Miami, FL 33131
Have you dreamed of traveling the world or working for a company that does? Ever envisioned yourself working for one of the largest travel brands in the world?
ektello is searching for a Content Analyst to work for one of our top hospitality and tourism clients in Miami, FL. Our client is one of the top cruise line operators in the world!
Measurement, user behavior testing, and content optimization are the three pillars of this position. Evaluating traffic acquisition, user experience, and site conversions to provide strategic and tactical recommendations to improve the website’ s performance is the main objective. A problem-solver, analytical, driven individual is going to do great in this position.
A real passion for driving results while being able to work well with others is critical to integrate well with the team. We’ re looking for someone with a solid understanding of measurement, web analytics, and user testing strategies that is ready to collaborate with cross-functional teams from content and media to UX and web development.
What you’ ll need to do
- Developing measurement strategies to evaluate both existing and new content performance.
- Performing regular reporting and ad-hoc analysis to gain insight into user behaviors.
- Being able to monitor KPIs and create custom dashboards with the goal to tell stories and present results to upper management and other stakeholders within the organization.
- Creating and executing content testing and user personalization plans.
- Being able to optimize content at scale to continuously improve traffic acquisition, user experiences, and funnel conversions.
- Proactively discover solutions and provide recommendations to improve the website’ s content creation and distribution processes. Recommendations will include design and content enhancements, CTA optimization, and product placement for merchandising success.
- Assessing emerging tools and industry trends to build a competitive toolset with an early-adoption mindset.
- 4+ years of experience in web analytics and content optimization.
- Excellent web analytics skills and the ability to analyze complex sets of data. This requires being able to use Microsoft Excel (including pivots, formulas, and macros) and PowerPoint efficiently to digest the data and correlate multiple data points.
- A solid understanding of keyword strategies, organic search, and other digital marketing channels.
- Experience with website management, including working with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools, Content Management Systems, Optimizely, Google Optimize, and Adobe Target.
- Understanding of tag management solutions (ex: Tealium and GTM)
- Ability to collect data from multiple sources including web, product, and customer databases to create combined views.
- Excellent project management skills as well as outstanding communication skills and the ability to effectively summarize and present results.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines in parallel and expectations for workload as well as managing the workflow deliverables.