Web Product Manager
888 Brannan St San Francisco, California 94107
Have a passion for travel and world-class customer service? Are you a marketing expert looking to take the next step in your career?
ektello is currently hiring a Marketing Manager for one of the our most unique travel clients in San Francisco, California. Our client provides magical travel experiences in 65, 000+ cities and 191 countries. With one of the world’ s most effective approaches to building both an iconic brand and an incredibly successful business, they have a place as one of the most iconic companies of this generation.
- Develop webinar strategy to drive marketing qualified leads, including a mix of thought leadership and industry-focused webinars; work with design resources and speakers on webinar presentation.
- Develop and execute content syndication strategy to drive website traffic and lead acquisition.
- Develop and execute email nurture programs and trigger campaigns leveraging email marketing best practices.
- Create and execute blogger outreach strategy to drive SEO and website traffic.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on integrating strategies across demand generation programs, paid media, web site optimization, content development, social media, influencer and blogger outreach.
- Onboard tools and processes to operationalize content development, creation and channel distribution.
- Analyze data and provide recommendations for optimization.
- Minimum 3-5 years in a B2B campaign program role with a focus on B2B Demand Generation, Email Marketing, Campaign Management, Integrated Marketing Programs, or Digital Marketing.
- Hands-on user of Marketo or marketing automation experience.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Understanding of lead scoring methodologies and content marketing best practices.
- High attention to detail, well organized, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a positive attitude.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data, identify trends, analyst program effectiveness.
- College degree in Marketing, Communications or related.