900 Sylvan Ave. Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
Are you familiar with one of the world' s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the entertainment industry?
ektello is looking for a Media Support Analyst for one of our top multimedia clients in Englewood Cliffs, NJ. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more.
The ideal candidate is driven by ambitious goals, obsessed with YouTube, understands viral video trends, and has superb analytical skills. Proficiency in Photoshop, copy-editing, and an interest in business news are must-haves for the position. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an extensive content portfolio and learn the audience growth, business, and editorial sides of media.
· Oversee daily posting on client’ s YouTube channels, working closely with digital video teams to ensure the timely publishing of VOD clips, schedule videos for nights and weekends, and execute live event streaming.
· Develop knowledge of client’ s areas of coverage and be able to identify the leading business news stories of the day.
· Optimize videos to grow views, engagement, and subscribers.
· Coordinate with internal product teams to ensure successful content delivery and proper monetization.
· Participate in effective presentation of data and analysis to internal stakeholders (digital video heads).
· Strong news judgment and a great sense of the trending topics that will resonate with the CNBC and YouTube audiences.
· An obsession with video platforms and innovative ways of digital storytelling.
· Must be collaborative and a great communicator.
· Proficient in Photoshop and MS Excel.
· Solid copy-editing skills.
· Previous relevant work experience (including internships) in journalism or news media preferred.
· Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere and SEO best practices preferred.
Digital, Creative & Marketing Recruiter
I’m the definition of a “people person”! Helping talent move forward in their careers is very rewarding for me. To achieve this, I make it my goal to be the expert on both my roles and my candidates, so that way I can make the best match for each.