eCommerce Enterprise Analyst / Business Analyst 1
100 Renaissance Center Detroit, MI 48243
eCommerce Enterprise Analyst
The eCommerce Enterprise Analyst will be responsible for identifying and documenting requirements for eCommerce solutions for the enterprise.
To be successful, this analyst will work with a group of business team members and analysts to review and ensure project requirements fulfill program needs for dependency, timing, and scope.
The analyst will need to understand the big picture goals and ensure that solutions are building the platform for the future. A thorough knowledge of existing processes is essential as new solutions will need to integrate with them.
- Possess thorough knowledge of business goals, priorities, technical capabilities, and dependencies
- Understand key integrations and enablers and provide guidance on eCommerce roadmaps, project schedules, and prioritization tasks
- Develop high level plans for dependent implementations
- Thoroughly understand business processes and system integrations
- Review and approve business requirements
- Verify the final product contains all business requirements
- Measure success and continually improve processes
- Review future strategy and process change to assess and communicate impact
- Contribute to strategic discussion on how to implement functionality to maximize customer satisfaction
- Provide leadership to business Project Managers and Business Analysts in developing plans and strategies
Job Skills and Background Requirements:
The working environment is highly collaborative and requires the ability to manage relationships with multiple functional teams and vendors. Must be personally driven to improve the business.
- Works cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals and resolve problems
- Proven ability to interact effectively and professional with team members, vendors, suppliers, dealers, and leadership teams
- Effectively manage multiple assignments utilizing highly efficient time management skills
- Ability to analyze business priorities, goals, and dependencies and translate into a technical plan
- Ability to communicate plans to a team of Project Managers and Bas
- Team oriented with cross-functional team leadership skills
- Experienced in digital commerce, project and program management, business analysis
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in developing and deploying digital systems
- BA/BS in a business or technical field
- 7+ years of experience in digital systems, eCommerce, and program development
Location: Detroit, MI (WFH initially)
Duration: 12+ month W2 Contract