eCommerce Project Manager / Project Manager 3
100 Renaissance Center Detroit, MI 48243
eCommerce Project Manager
The Project Manager will support eCommerce initiatives by managing timelines, deliverables, dependencies, stakeholders, action items, risks, issues, and compliance to project standards.
Excellent communication skills are required to schedule and manage meetings and deliver required meeting materials. The candidate will pursue on-schedule closure to action items and other tasks with tenacity to keep projects on track.
The PM will contribute to process improvement by continually updating processes and documentation after lessons learned.
- Manage eCommerce projects from requirements gathering to delivery.
- Manage projects using standards and processes identified by the eCommerce team. Update and improve processes continually.
- Keep projects on target. Escalate as necessary.
- Manage project management standards, and compliance to those standards.
- Report out on project status.
- Evaluates future work and estimates the amount of support needed.
- Manages team communications including scheduling and running meetings.
Job Skills and Background Requirements:
The working environment is highly collaborative and requires the ability to manage relationships with multiple functional teams and vendors. Must be personally driven to improve the business.
- Works cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals and resolve problems
- Proven ability to interact effectively and professionally with team members, vendors, suppliers, dealers, and leadership teams
- Effectively manage multiple assignments utilizing highly efficient time management skills
- Ability to analyze business priorities, goals, and dependencies and translate into a plan
- Ability to communicate plans to a team of BAs and stakeholders
- Team oriented with cross-functional team leadership skills
- Experienced in digital commerce, project and program management, business analysis
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in developing and deploying digital systems
- Experience in program and project management
- The PM will need to be able to use Visio, Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- 5-10 years of experience in digital systems, eCommerce, and program development
- PMP certification NOT required
Location: Detroit, MI (WFH initially)
Duration: 12+ month W2 Contract