eCommerce Representative, Senior
1000 Universal Studios Plaza Orlando, FL 32819
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information?
ektello is looking for a Sr. Mobile App eCommerce Representative for one of our top multimedia clients in Orlando, FL. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more
IMPORTANT: This is a 12-month full time & onsite contract position which has the HIGH potential to become perm or extend! This role includes benefit options (health, dental, vision), PTO and holiday pay.
- Experience writing User Stories
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience working with the strategy & project management of Mobile App functionality, enhancements and features
- You will be responsible for partnering with and working closely with business partners and web production teams to create an unparalleled guest experience that optimizes guest engagement and improves guest experiences in the mobile app.
- This role will largely focus on in-park usability, new feature marketing and support and will own the management of mobile app content.
- Responsibilities will include project management, cross-functional team leadership, vendor supervision, analysis and optimization of customer experience, business case development, and rollout of content and eCommerce strategies and beyond.
- Bachelor’ s degree Required. Master’ s degree is a plus.
- Experience in project management associated as mobile product owner, online product marketing campaign lead, including managing timelines, creative feedback, targeting, approval cycles is preferred.
- Experience developing and analyzing reports to measure program improvements.
- Proficient in JIRA, Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to make mobile UX and business improvement recommendations based on analytics and customer feedback
- Proficient with online direct marketing techniques e.g. delivering strategy to support new mobile app enhancements.
- Able to articulate best practices and innovative ideas for serving consumers with relevant dynamic functionality and content based on segmentation opportunities
- Practical knowledge of Content Management System (CMS) publishing as well as website analytics tools is preferred
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to explain technical concepts to marketers and other stakeholders
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Project management or business analysis experience is preferred
- Basic knowledge of HTML, Photoshop and Google Analytics is a strong plus