Administrative Assistant/Entry Level Data Analyst - Bilingual Korean/English
Location: 19 Chapin Road, Pine Brook, NJ, USA- Fully onsite
Duration: 12 months (possibility for extension).
Pay Rate: $25-$30 an hour based off experience.
The main function of an administrative assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions. A typical administrative assistant acts as information and communication managers for an office.
This position assists QA Lab executive, collects monthly QA Lab expense & repots to HQ, monitors technical magazine trends, and provide to QA Lab & HQ members regularly and support business activities in QA Lab.
1. Prompt response to executive's request regarding scheduling and prioritizing tasks
2. Analyze QA Lab's monthly expense and allocate the expense to each cost center correctly
3. Timely collect QA Lab expense and close out monthly expense on time
4. Monitor core technical magazine article and test result and provide changes to HQ and QA Lab members on time
5. Keep track of core technical magazine test result in detail and provide footage to stakeholders as needed
6. Support service operation and business activities in QA Lab like monthly product sample tracking, technical meeting and events with tech magazine, regulatory competitors' benchmark etc.
Top 3 Skills:
1. Bilingual (English/Korea) must require and strong team player
2. Ability to calculate the numbers correctly and software skills for Microsoft Excel and Word
3. Excellent time management skills
Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Business, Economics, Mathematics or any related field
2-3 years of related work experience