Channel Marketing Manager
Schedule: This position follows a hybrid model, onsite Monday - Thursday and remote Friday only. The work location is 6625 Excellence Way, Plano, TX, USA
Duration: 12 months (possibility for extension).
Pay Rate: $30-$40 an hour based off experience.
Top 3 Skills:
• Digital Marketing
• Project Management
• Agency Management
Summary: Our client is seeking a Customer Focused, Organizationally Savvy and Strategic Thinking professional to serve as our Client - Channel Marketing Manager. In this role you will deliver a best-in-class customer experience across the clients Mobile portfolio on the Client platform. You will manage our online experience vision and execution; with the goal of delighting customers across their purchase journey and driving business results.
• Manage the consumer experience journey for the clients customer base in a way that maximizes brand engagement & conversion.
• Manage agency and internal teams to execute Channel marketing programs, including product introductions, strategic initiatives, merchandising and promotional events.
• Analyze and Optimize results of our Client Media advertising and merchandising efforts, present learnings, and assist in improving business strategy and execution.
• Evaluate key performance metrics related to consumer experience, engagement, and conversion; Optimize marketing ROI with structured and disciplined KPIs and metrics reporting.
• Work directly with sales executives to drive and execute Retail campaigns and programs.
• Execute with excellence and continually look to drive improvements.
• Work cross-functionally to oversee the timely planning and execution of marketing campaigns and programs.
• Work on multiple, simultaneous marketing programs that require high-speed tactical execution.
• Manage day-to-day relationships with agency partners and internal teams to deliver compelling and effective digital content.
• Additional Job Description Additional Job Description
• Knowledge of digital content and e-commerce marketing platforms to develop, optimize and track online consumer experience programs.
• Strong cross-functional collaboration skills; proven ability to lead initiatives across teams.
• Superior project management skills, including the ability to prepare written plans and schedules, identify objectives, coordinate and direct project teams and manage budgets.
• High-level of confidence, integrity, enthusiasm, executive presence that fits a fast-paced, energetic and proactive organization.
• Work independently and actively in a team environment in order to achieve customer business objectives, personal and team goals and complete assignments within established time frames and specifications.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, with high attention to detail. Must possess the ability to articulate clearly and effectively over the phone and through email.
• 5+ years of experience in in digital marketing, digital advertising, or related field. Client experience a plus, but not required.
• Excellent interpersonal skills required.
Desired Skillsets: Demonstrated ability to interact at all levels within customer's organizations. The ability to negotiate with and convince others, in a potentially adversarial environment, including customer leadership, directors and managers with opposing views to accept/approve plans, technical and project recommendations. The ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple strategic programs and simultaneous performance objectives. The ability to write, read, interpret, explain and act based on a thorough understanding of technical documents, engineering materials and contracts or related documents. Ability to make professional sales and business presentations in writing, through email, reports, or orally, including complex business and technical matters to an audience of high technical skills, management and operational experience. Ability to support a cross-functional team to achieve customer contracted objectives and specific team goals within established time frames and requirements. Assist in and if needed direct the team in lab and field trials related to introduction of products sold to the customer.
Physical/Mental Demands: Work is generally performed in an office environment. Operate a computer keyboard and view a video display terminal between more than 50% of work time, including prolonged periods of time. Requires considerable work utilizing high visual acuity / detail, numeric / character distinction and moderate hand / finger dexterity. The movement and transportation of equipment, most of the time is under 25 pounds. Performs work under time schedules and stress which are normally periodic or cyclical, including time sensitive deadlines, intellectual challenges and project management deadlines. Machines, tools, equipment, and work aids include PCs, printers, copiers, faxes and other equipment commonly associated with an office work area. May require working additional hours beyond normal schedule. Travel varies depending on position. Consistently demonstrates a commitment to policies and procedures, including but not limited to, attendance, confidentiality, conflict of interest and ethical responsibilities.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field required.