23400 Halsted Road
Job Category: Other
Job Number: 17107
**W2 Contract**Contract to Hire**Greer, SC**ONSITE**
Our client is looking for a Controls Engineer to join their team based out of their Greer, SC office.
Their engineers work in a variety of environments and locations. The role requires strong technical knowledge, sound experience and people-skills, to effectively solve issues as they arise.
- Creating and commissioning industrial controls systems, PLC software design, and HMI screens, for different industries and environments.
- Responsible for PLC/HMI code development, code installation, debug on job site, and commissioning of the complete system.
- Conducting the peripheral device programming, machine PLC programming, coordinate the machine debug, power-up, and machine validation with build and electrical teams.
- Ensure that systems are designed and programmed to customer and/or DyAG build specifications using standard techniques and approaches.
- Travel to customer sites for installation and startup of systems.
- 2+ years of Controls Engineering/PLC/HMI programming experience
- 2+ years of Rockwell Allen Bradley (Controllogix OR RSLogix OR Studio 5000) or Siemens Step 7 (TIA Portal, WinCC) PLC programming experience.
- Other PLC platforms are helpful as well such as Omron, Mitsubishi, Client, etc.
- Experience with hardware design using AutoCAD, Promise-E or ePlan is a plus.
- The ability to program/write code/ladder logic from scratch.
- Prior experience with automotive manufacturing integration and commissioning.
- Prior experience programming within customer-defined standards and templates
- Proficient with a variety of field bus networks including but not limited to DeviceNet, Ethernet I/P, Profibus, ProfiNet, etc. a plus.
AS or BS in Engineering. Ideally, Computer Science, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineer or similar.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.