23400 Halsted Road
Job Category: Other
Job Number: 17145
- The Engineer will be supporting the assembly manufacturing engineering team by providing controls support on various projects and day to day activities.
- This includes electrical/controls troubleshooting and helping other engineers with improvement projects.\
- The assembly department takes diesel engines from bare blocks to completed, painted and tested engines ready for shipment.
- It is made up of 13 zones with 5-15 stations in each zone (~75 stations total).
- There is a mixture of automatic, semi-automatic and manual stations.
- Each zone has a failsafe S7-1500 that controls the entire zone except for any auto stations.
- Auto stations each have their own dedicated S7-1500 (non-failsafe).
- The Zone PLC's control all safety IO and logic; even that of the auto stations.
- There is a mixture of ProfiNet, Profibus, and AS-i networks.
- This will be onsite in Columbus, MS.
- Should be at least 6 months of work if not longer.
- Candidates need to be strong with Siemens PLCs and TIA Portal.
- Should also have good communication skills.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.