Data Architect 4
10400 Northeast 4th Street Bellevue, WA 98004
AWS - EMR Admin
Why Join Us
Our client is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, they are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, cameras, digital appliances, network systems, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. Our client is also leading in the Internet of Things space through, among others, our Smart Home and Digital Health initiatives.
Since being established in 1969, Our Client has grown into one of the world’ s leading technology companies, and become recognized as one of the top 10 global brands. Our network now extends across the world, and our client takes great pride in the creativity and diversity of its talented people, who drive our growth.
- Responsible for the design, deployment, configuration, and operations for a multi-node big data cluster. This includes working with open source and/or commercial stacks to support the full SDLC. Resource will work to deploy, manage, and maintain development, test and production environments for the big data platform.
- Develop scripts to automate and streamline operations and configurations in the infrastructure
- Use knowledge of enterprise security solutions like LDAP and Kerberos to maintain a secure environment
- Work to identify infrastructure needs and providing support to developers and business user
- Research performance issues; Optimize platform for performance
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in all operational environments
- Work with a cross functional team delivering software deployments
- Forward thinking by continuously adopting new ideas and technologies to solve business problems
- 5-7 years of experience.
- Strong Experience in Hadoop Administration - AWS EMR is preferred
- Strong Experience in Hadoop - HDFS, MapReduce, Yarn, Pig, ZooKeeper.
- Strong Experience in Hadoop SQL tools - Hive and Presto
- any Scripting Knowledge - Shell, Perl, python, groovy, terraform, ansible
- Strong Experience in Linux OS
- Experience on AWS services/network - Instances, Security Groups, Bootstrap actions, S3 Buckets, VPC/Subnet
- Strong Experience with Hadoop security and Governance - LDAP Integrations, Kerberos.
- Strong Performance tuning experience on Hive, Presto and MapReduce/Yarn.
- Strong Experience in monitoring, debugging and troubleshooting of services.
- Experience in AWS URM mapper and related services
- Experience in providing on-call support.
Bellevue, Wasington or Mountain View, California