Digital Analytics Analyst, CRM
1000 Darden Center Drive Orlando, FL 32837
Digital Analytics Analyst, CRM
Why Join Us
Our client’ s family of restaurants features some of the most recognizable and successful brands in full-service dining. They own and operate more than 1, 800 restaurants and are proud to employ nearly 160, 000 team members, making them one of the 50 largest private employers in America. They create memorable experiences for more than 320 million guests annually in hundreds of communities across North America.
- Guide dev/ops teams to ensure tagging/tracking strategy is in place and continues to remain intact through any changes to the sites
- Contribute to data requirements for site side and campaign performance tracking reports
- Detail tracking requirements for existing web and mobile sites and new site launches
- Maintain existing solution design documentation and add to it
- Assist in trouble shooting data collection issues to help ensure tracking and reporting is functioning optimally, create & maintain reports, dashboards and analysis and work with partners to enhance data collection capabilities as needed.
- Create reports, analysis and actionable trend information to help the business optimize the digital channel and understand and enhance user experience, utilizing both quantitative and qualitative data sources. Partner with external vendors as needed (i.e. media agency) to ensure robust understanding of drivers behind trends. Derive actionable insights from this reporting and analysis and work with marketing team to optimize ongoing campaign or enhance future efforts.
- Track and analyze web site performance, trends, click stream, paths and results of digital marketing initiatives to provide data driven business intelligence, optimize media and campaign investments, and improve the online experience.
- Help promote digital technology and use of the web as a marketing channel, as well as articulate the benefits of an optimized user experience to business stakeholders
- Explain Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and performance results to stakeholders.
- Provide online competitive research & analysis by leveraging internal and external resources to gather relevant industry benchmarks for website metrics
- Provide day-to-day support of analytics systems to end users
- Professional experience with Adobe Analytics (Formerly Omniture) or Google Analytics
- Previous experience manipulating, analyzing merging, and presenting findings leveraging 3rd party data, e.g. doubleclick for advertisers, Google AdWords
- Advanced use of excel, Tableau in a professional setting
- Experience delivering automated comprehensive web analytic reporting
- Hands on experience detailing out tracking requirements and working with developers to implement / troubleshoot
- Experience utilizing Adobe Report builder
- Familiarity with SAINT classifications, UTM parameters (Tracking Codes)
- Ability to keep up with Web industry trends and best practices
- Analytical capabilities with a variety of toolsets. Ability to do ad-hoc problem analysis.
- Demonstrated communication and organizational skills
- Experience with Web Debugging tools Fiddler, Charles
- Problem solver: ability to learn how the systems interact.
- Exhibited attention to detail, demonstrated organization skills, and ability to work independently and manage multiple projects/responsibilities
- Ability to stay on top of a problem until it is resolved and proactively communicates status to other organizations.
- Must be self-motivated, and entrepreneurial and be able to hit the ground running with a positive attitude.
- Ability to translate data and analysis to easily understood, summarized reporting with actionable insights suitable for a broad audience.
- At least 2 years’ experience in web analytics and interactive marketing, with an emphasis on applied web metrics and analysis
- At least 2 years’ experience in enterprise level web site analytics tools (tagging, running reports and log file based)
- Bachelor' s Degree
- At least 3 years’ experience in web analytics and interactive marketing, with an emphasis on applied web metrics and analysis
- Familiarity with IBM Core Metrics, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics (Formerly Omniture)
- Familiarity with email marketing, search marketing and display marketing
- Advanced excel skills (Vlookup, Pivot tables, Macros)
- At least 3 years experience in enterprise level web site analytics tools (tagging, running reports and log file based