45 W, Crystal Lake Street Suite 201
Job Category: Copy / Content
Job Number: 18207
Location: Miami, 33143
Client: Health Care
Digital Marketing - Specialist Media Content Specialist
The digital marketing generalist II is a well-rounded digital marketer with demonstrated expertise in multiple aspects of social media content creation, with a primary focus on visuals as well as analytics, reputation management and strategy. This role will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to maximize the company’s awareness and reputation; positively influence customer, partner and other key stakeholder perceptions; and ensure optimal customer engagement and satisfaction. The digital marketing generalist II partners with Service Line Marketing, Sports Partnership, Community Relations, Brand Marketing and Marketing Technologies teams to deliver best-in-class digital content and experiences to our audiences.
- Creates visually appealing social media posts for all social media channels.
- Creates message, video, graphics and/or image content to ensure a robust and responsive social media presence.
- Creates video slideshows of photos received from events and awareness occasions.
- Provides A/B testing in organic and boosted social efforts to ensure best-performing visuals are prioritized across social media channels.
- Supports organic social media and digital content strategies by staying up to date with current technologies and trends in content creation, social media platforms and reporting tools.
- Responds quickly, capably and appropriately in high-pressure situations.
- Adjusts seamlessly to evolving social media and digital content strategies to maintain alignment with business goals.
- Uses analytics to understand customer demographics and help target content to best-performing channels.
- Monitors follower engagement and works with appropriate parties to respond.
- Captures and shares insights with teams about what drives audiences and how they feel about the company’s and key competitors.
- Brainstorms creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Works with Strategic Communications team to build holistic communication plans and content ecosystems.
- Maintains reasonably regular, punctual attendance consistent with company’s policies, the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Maintains compliance with all the company’s policies and procedures.
Other Related Functions
- Collaborates with various teams to ensure messaging consistency.
- Extends knowledge to colleagues for education, inspiration and strategic guidance.
- Assists all relevant stakeholders in growing their understanding and utilization of social media and digital content to support strategic goals and ROI.
- Maintains strong organizational skills and ability to simultaneously execute a range of ongoing projects and one-off requests.
- Possesses professional presence and communication.
- Works collaboratively and with ease across various teams and levels within the organization.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.
Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field from an accredited college or university is required.
A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in digital content creation, social media and marketing with demonstrated success in creating visuals for social media posts.