9002 San Marco Court Orlando, FL 32819
Why Join Us
Our client is the #1 leader in hospitality worldwide, they have over 7, 600+ hotel properties and 30 leading hotel brands. They are in 133 countries and territories and are still growing. The next step in your career could lead to your greatest adventure. Exciting opportunities await you!
The Digital Design Developer is responsible for delivering highly effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creative solutions for websites, web pages, email communications, email templates, social media graphics, and banner ads. The Digital Design Developer reports to the Sr. Manager Digital Design, and works closely with the account, copy and design teams to deliver on time creative solutions based on documented business strategies.
Adobe Creative Suite software – from Dreamweaver to Photoshop to XD, the digital designers must be adept at the various Adobe software that would help them in web development and graphic design
Project management – scheduling, cost, and time management are a few project management phases that the digital designer should be familiar with when working on various types of projects.
- Drives the design and development for websites, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates across all VO brands.
- Advise on and implement product positioning, existing research, and offline/online Marketing strategies into effective designs.
- Collaborate with Digital Experience and Digital Growth teams and internal and external developers to ensure aesthetics also are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards.
- Work with developers to ensure proper implementation within a web or mobile app environment and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
- Work with Digital teams to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs.
- Direct and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning.
- Turn wireframes into simple, easy-to-use user Interfaces.
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points and brands
- Provide design support to other business lines to create product graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar offline graphics.
- Minimum 5 years successful professional design experience, preferably at a digital agency or in-house Web team for a product-driven business.
- Bachelor’ s degree required
- Must have a portfolio with resume to be considered
- A team player with a great attitude
- Must be able to design and communicate within a team environment
- Knowledge of html email design
- Must know Photoshop, Illustrator, XD or equivalent (InDesign is a plus)
- Bachelor’ s degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Strong portfolio of design work, showing solution to business problems through effective design.
- Able to present concepts.
- Experience in web marketing/web design with a strong knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, FTP, web design and development principles
- Deep knowledge with Web design processes
- Experience designing e-commerce websites or advertising a plus
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability
- Team focused
- Strong customer focus and satisfaction skills required
- Good Interpersonal skills for client interface and presentations
- Ability to look at business objectives and prioritize work based on the “ bigger picture”. Incorporate strategic thinking into project execution.