601 South Tryon Street
Job Category: Software Development
Job Number: 17628
Enterprise Architect III
Detail-oriented enterprise architect to assist in the setting strategy for platforms of our organization. The Enterprise architect will proactively and holistically help and guide the enterprise executives through transformation and optimization initiatives, supporting the formulation of business strategy, outcomes and capabilities.
- Onsite in Charlotte for Hybrid model - 3 days onsite.
- Seasoned Enterprise Architect with experience in Finance sector.
- TOGAF Certification; EA tools like Bizzdesign.
- Experience working with cross functional teams in a matrixed environment.
- able to collaborate with business and other technical groups.
- Excellent communication skills.
Skills and Qualifications
- Apply a structured business architecture approach and methodology for capturing the key views of the enterprise.
- Capture the tactical and strategic enterprise goals that provide traceability through the organization and are mapped to metrics that provide ongoing governance.
- Develops ecosystem and business capability models, value stream and customer journey maps to guide product teams in developing their minimum marketable and minimum viable products, value propositions and drive business outcomes.
- Define the business entities shared across the enterprise and the relationships between them.
- Help strategy and business leaders understand, apply, monetize and operationalize existing, new, and emerging technologies to transform and optimize business and operating models.
- Familiarity with common EA frameworks (e.g., TOGAF)
- A broad, enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance.
- The ability to assimilate and correlate disconnected documentation and drawings and articulate their collective relevance to the organization and to high-priority business issues.
- The ability to visualize and create high-level models that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business architecture.
- Experience selecting and implementing EA tools like Bizzdesign.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations.
- The ability to act as liaison conveying information needs of the business to IT and data constraints to the business; applies equal conveyance regarding business strategy and IT strategy, business processes and workflow automation, business initiatives and IT initiatives, and benefit realization and service delivery.
- Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus.
- Strong situational analysis and decision making abilities.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.