21557 Telegraph Rd.
Job Category: IT PM/BA
Job Number: 17248
HRIS Manager – PeopleSoft Technical Lead
This role’s primary responsibility is ensuring the quality and stability of PeopleSoft HCM as deployed for our client. This deployment’s primary use is payroll although a few custom talent management capabilities remain.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Manage a team of two internal resources and vendor resources as needed
- Ensure complete documentation of all existing PeopleSoft interfaces and relevant business processes and procedures (mostly related to payroll process)
- Build a strategy to transition existing PeopleSoft interfaces to SuccessFactors in alignment with the People Data Roadmap
- Decommission unused custom portions of PeopleSoft HCM
- Oversee payroll post-pay processing and special post-pay processing
- Modify PeopleSoft programs, integrations, and objects
- Support the technology enablement of HR and Payroll’s business processes
- Perform and establish appropriate monitoring processes and controls including integration monitoring, audit table setup, reporting, etc.
- Manage tax updates and tools upgrade project
- Support or manage cyclical processes like audits, disaster recovery/failover testing, etc.
- Application maintenance, troubleshooting and on-call support
- Technical design, development, testing and migration of modifications and enhancements
- Minimum of 10 years’ work experience in PeopleSoft HCM with payroll focus
- Oracle database experience (strong SQL skills required)
- Knowledge of UNIX/LINUX command line and shell scripting (LINUX preferred)
- Expertise in SQR programming/custom coding (familiar with PeopleSoft HCM delivered programs)
- Strong experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 (HR, Base Benefits and Payroll modules; must have knowledge of the North America payroll processing cycle) and PeopleTools 8.5x (8.55 or above preferred)
- Proficient with App Designer, PeopleCode, Application Engine, BI Publisher, Component Interface, SFTP, SSH
- Familiar with 3rd party interfacing with PeopleSoft (inbound/outbound for benefit providers, health plans, 401K, government agencies, and garnishment processing)
- Experience with SAP SuccessFactors is a plus
- Ability to communicate to both technical and business audiences
- Excellent documentation and written communication skills (manuals, updates, etc.) #IND
- Strong requirements gathering, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Strong relationship skills with internal and external stakeholders
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.