21557 Telegraph Rd.
Job Category: IT PM/BA
Job Number: 17249
HRIS Manager - SuccessFactors
**W2 Contract**Southfield, MI**LONG TERM CONTRACT TO HIRE**
As a Senior Leader on the HRIS team, the HRIS Manager will be responsible for HR product ownership (primarily SuccessFactors) related strategy. The person in this role will work to ensure that technology meets business requirements and that the roadmap and backlog for SuccessFactors is maintained. This role reports to the Global HRIS Director.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive the vision and strategy to mature the existing implementation of SuccessFactors including Employee Central, Recruiting, Onboarding, Learning Management System, and Compensation modules.
- Explore and make recommendations for implementation of new SuccessFactors modules, priorities being Performance & Goals and Succession Planning.
- Deliver, improve, and steward HR portfolio technologies with 95% focus on SuccessFactors but awareness of other applications (e.g. ServiceNow, Qualtrics, SurveyMonkey, PowerBI, Org Planning) to understand dependencies and inform future roadmap.
- Analyze and make recommendations regarding HR system and process enhancements that will increase efficiency, improve functionality, and the digital user experience.
- Lead development, configurations, and implementations in SuccessFactors.
- Partner with IT colleagues and business stakeholders to develop holistic measures of system/ecosystem success, and systems to track performance against those metrics, to gauge the success of initiatives, supported by the portfolio management team.
- Provide input to and partner with global HR leaders and key stakeholders to advise and influence on strategy, programs, and issues.
- Partner closely with support functions to ensure all initiatives and requirements are well understood.
- Strengthen routines to manage HR system migrations, enhancements, upgrades, projects, and new implementations, including involvement in the creation and review of project plans, statements of work, resource allocation, user and third-party administrator training and support, as well as application configuration, testing, user support, and reporting.
- Build a robust backlog and roadmap management process.
- Foster existing strong partnerships within the IT organization, including Information Security, Infrastructure, Applications, Site Operations, and Production Support.
- Champion scalable, sustainable, reusable (‘create once, reuse often’), and supportable solutions.
What you bring:
- Deep understanding and a minimum of 10 years of experience implementing and managing applications in a large global organization.
- Experience enabling self-service technologies for salary, hourly, alumni, and contingent workforce teams.
- Experience supporting a Global Business Service or Shared Services organization.
- Experience leading and/or influencing domestic and global teams.
- Experience re-engineering business processes required.
- Proven full lifecycle solutioning (build, delivery, rollout, hypercare, and sustainability).
- Experience consolidating disparate business processes and systems to a common global enterprise platform.
- Experience managing development, process integration, and 3rd party solution integration.
- Ability to deliver using a combination of formally constructed teams (within HRIS team hierarchy), third party support, HRIS IT Council members, and informally constructed teams (outside HRIS team hierarchy) assigned to project work.
- Provide support outside business hours when required.
- Available for travel as needed.
Bonus if You Have:
- Experience with SuccessFactors, PeopleSoft, Kronos/UKG, ServiceNow, ADP, Ceridian, and/or Okta.
- HR functional and/or HR technology experience.
- Project management experience.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.