Work Location: 6625 Excellence Way, Plano, TX 75023
4 Days Onsight
Skills Required: 6+ years of experience; experience with a larger employer/client groups,
Support and execute cyclical HR programs
Project participation related to organizational initiatives
Posting Title: Human Resources Business Partner - Mobile Experience (MX) Organization
The Manager, HRBP is the HR leader in support of assigned client groups. This is an impactful and hands-on role for an experienced HR Business Partner who has both the aptitude and expertise to advise and influence strategically while liaising with the HR COEs and the broader HR organization to develop and execute programs, processes and tactical requirements of the business. This role will act as a visible partner to the business and is the primary point of contact between the line organizations and HR senior management to address business needs touching all HR functions and capabilities including employee engagement & culture, talent acquisition, talent management, total rewards and employee relations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drive People Strategy in assigned client groups, ensuring alignment between the business operations and HR practices and objectives.
• Provide thought leadership and insightful data to guide decision-making and provide proactive solutions.
• Provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic development.
• Consult with and coach senior leadership on talent management strategy.
• Support and execute cyclical HR programs and participate in projects related to human capital and organizational initiatives. This role requires execution of HR process and ensures HR data integrity on behalf of the organizations it supports.
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance; partner with legal department as needed/required.
• Interface with Sr. Dir of HR, VP/ SVPs within client groups and within People Team, employees at all levels.
• Align business goals and objectives with People policy and practice.
• Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 6-8+ years of relevant experience
• Strong attention to details, listening skills, influencing style and proactive solutioning is essential for success
• Must possess a high degree of sensitivity and change management abilities to intercultural personnel and corporate dynamics
• Experience in organizational integrations, design and change management.
• Experience managing employment related investigations to successful resolution with the help of SMEs
• Prior track record of success in leading, motivating, and directing the activities of other employees, either directly or indirectly, in order to achieve objectives
• Demonstrated ability to interact with team members at all levels
• The ability to plan, organize, and prioritize multiple and simultaneous Human Resources related projects and programs in a changing corporate environment
• Ability to make professional presentations and to communicate in writing, through e-mails and reports, or orally, complex matters to an audience of high technical skills and operational experience
• Ability to convince others, including stakeholder leadership, VPs, directors & managers, staff, and vendors with opposing views to resolve conflict, accept/approve plans, or project recommendations
• Ability to negotiate on behalf of function to come to agreement by managing communications through discussions and compromise
• Comfort with complexity and ambiguity
• Expertise in MS Office Suite required, especially Excel and PowerPoint
• Working knowledge of Workday (Core HCM) is strongly preferred