3 Huntington Quadrangle
Job Category: IT PM/BA
Job Number: 17589
IT Project Manager
- 6 month Contract
- 90% Remote - some visit to Hospitals around the metro NY area
- 70.00 /hr. W2
Why Join Us
Our client is a is a nonprofit integrated healthcare network that is New York State's largest healthcare provider and private employer, with more than 81,000 employees. Our client encompasses flagship hospitals which are some of the best in New York in addition to 23 hospitals and more than 700 outpatient facilities, as well as prestigious Schools of Medicine, Medical Research centers, urgent care centers, kidney dialysis centers, acute inpatient rehabilitation, sub-acute rehabilitation and skilled nursing facilities, a home care network, a hospice network, and other services.
Plans, manages, and coordinates project activities to ensure goals and objectives of multiple and large projects are accomplished within prescribed time-frame and funding parameters. Establishes timelines and ensures project deadlines are met. Maintains integrity and cost containment of projects.
- Evaluates, plans, and monitors project implementation for solutions; manages project and project delivery teams, ensures deadlines are met, escalates issues for appropriate, timely resolution, and adheres to standardized project management methodologies.
- Develops interdisciplinary project teams in coordination with technical, clinical, and the business community to ensure deployment of systems; serves as liaison to project sponsors, project teams, and stakeholders.
- Works with internal and external groups to optimize success of project deployment; communicates with user departments and project teams on project activities; confers with project staff and vendors to provide support and resolve problems.
- Collaborates with technical, clinical, business, financial and quality teams to define and develop metric goals; partners with management to develop tools and metrics to evaluate performance of target initiatives.
- Assists with planning monitoring criteria and required corporate reporting metrics; ensures availability of performance measurement data for review, analysis, and corrective actions.
- Evaluates and drives risk management process improvements, efficiencies and workflow enhancements.
- Partners with management, identifies end user education, training program and services; assists in the development and maintains department policies and procedures.
- Bachelors Degree required, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 3-5 years of project management for Information Technology projects, required.
- Experience in assigned technical area, required.
- Experience executing projects related to IT and Network infrastructure, Data Centers, and IS Operations related monitoring tools is preferred.
- PMP Certification preferred.
- Knowledge of Scaled Agile methodologies preferred.
90 % remote - but will require onsite support as needed - onsite in office and hospital sites around the metro NY area
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.