1770 Promontory Circle
Job Category: Other
Job Number: 17670
ektello is partnering with a U.S. food processing company to find a talented Internal Audit Manager to join their growing team. This is a full-time opportunity that includes full-time benefits, bonus incentives, and a driven culture. This position is on-site in Greeley, CO, and our client does offer a comprehensive relocation plan.
Day to day:
- Manage the Internal Audit team US operations. This includes supervising a team of internal auditors, assisting with scoping, executing walkthroughs and review testing of key financial reporting and disclosure controls, remediation testing, deficiency analysis and reporting. This position may be expected to support international audit operations as well
- Work closely with SOX business partners and provide status updates and related reporting
- Work closely and collaboratively with external auditors to align approach to maintain high reliance on Internal Audit's work
- Perform, review, and manage risk-based operational and financial audits
- Collaborate with management to develop appropriate action plans, as needed
- Present audit results to all levels in the organization, and follow up with management on previous audit findings to assure action plans have been completed
- Prepare a risk-based Annual Audit Plan in conjunction with the Head of Global Internal Audit Team
- Oversee the preparation and update of the SOX risk assessment.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Accounting preferred, open to other focused degrees
- 7-10 years of audit experience
- Ideal candidate would hold a CPA or CIA certification
- Comprehensive and proven knowledge of SOX, including 1st year implementations, assessing control design, control creation/editing; completeness and accuracy of data; periodic status reporting to management; collaboration/planning with external auditors for reliance testing; etc.
- Good knowledge of Internal Audit operations and general business operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of management
- Proven ability to collaborate with varied stakeholders
- Good coaching skills, working in cross-functional teams, and providing value added insights
- IFRS and US GAAP strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of risk management principles and applications
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- SAP experience preferred
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.