240 Dividend Drive
Job Category: Data Science/Big Data
Job Number: 18370
Mobile Technical Services - Translator (Korean)
- Rate: 25.00 /hr. W2
- Contract Length: 12 months + extension/hire
- Location Expectations: Onsite Coppell, TX
- Ability for Conversion & Extension: YES
Why Join Us
Our client is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Since being established in 1969, Our Client has grown into one of the world’s leading technology companies, and has become recognized as one of the top 10 global brands.
Through relentless innovation and discovery, they are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, cameras, digital appliances, network systems, and much more.
Seeking a Bi-Lingual (Korean).translator to provide technical assistance between the Engineering department, NPI Teams and HQ Korea for Software or Hardware technical requirements defined by our Customer.
- Provides product test and repair standards for new products. Works closely with HQ engineering to resolve technical issues and to develop product test and repair modifications.
- Coordinate any additional technical service issue and RB system issue with the HQ Engineering/System Team to ensure a successful product launch while meeting all deliverables.
- Interface with major customer and end users to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Analyze service return rates and trends and plan future requirements.
- Develop new process and repair strategies for new products. Auditing and training of out-sourced repair product to third party vendors.
- Korean speaking, knowledge of 5G Networks or Mobile device testing
- The ability to determine necessary resources, and project timelines while communicating project status to all levels of management.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, from an accredited college or university, or equivalent work experience in the telecommunications industry.
- Should have a minimum of 2-4 years experience in a project development with 1-2 years experience in the wireless telecommunications position requiring engineering direct project development experience and long-term customer contact and relationship building.
- Previous experience with Mobile or Network Field.
- Comprehensive use of Microsoft Office applications operating in a Windows XP or NT LAN/WAN environment.
ONSITE 5 Days /wk. Coppell, TX