OTTR & FERT Senior Applications Analyst
Location: REMOTE for now but must be local to North New Hyde Park, NY
Contract: 3-month duration- strong possibility of extension
Pay Rate: $65-$75 hourly.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The combined OTTR & FERT Senior Applications Analyst works under the direction of the Ambulatory Manager or team lead(s) to provide day-to-day operational support, ongoing maintenance and configuration of the OTTR & FERT applications for Northwell's Transplant Surgery and REI Service Lines. The Senior App Analyst works independently on major initiatives which align with the business goals and objectives.
• Work to provide technical application solutions to meet the client needs.
• Collaborate with project manager, analysts, and management to meet implementation project timelines.
• Possess senior level knowledge of application and integration.
• Ensure application changes and enhancements meet the technical specifications and adhere to all change control policies.
• Serve as a representative for OTTR & FERT application assigned projects, leading all application efforts and coordination.
• Provide support for the applications as determined in the support matrix.
o Provide Tier II application support to NSLIJ physicians and staff using the OTTR & FERT applications.
o Follow the incident management and problem management processes per the defined support SLA.
o Communicate with end users of the OTTR & FERT applications to understand issues encountered and develop solutions.
• Participate and provide support for enterprise initiatives, such as system upgrades, new integrations, and the configuration of new functionality.
o Participate in the analysis and design of system enhancements.
o Create documentation for system configuration and workflows.
• Write and execute test plans for unit, functional, and integrated testing as required including plans used for interfaces, system enhancements, workflows, and system upgrades.
• Contribute to the analysis, design, configuration, build, testing, and application administration as needed.
• Follow and enforce change management processes for all environment changes.
• Create and maintain documentation on all activities, project specifications, and maintain Disaster Recovery documentation as needed.
• Perform systems administration activities in the such as: new user setup, workspace configurations, role setup, e-prescribing enrollment, etc., where applicable.
• Provide support as needed during the implementation of new facilities and provide on-going systems and operational support for each facility.
• Liaison with the third-party vendors as needed for support and implementations.
• Participate in 24/7 on call rotation for Production Support.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Academic and professional qualifications
o BA or BS preferred or other relevant combination of training and expertise.
o 5-7 years extensive experience in providing technical support and maintenance.
• Experience in clinical implementations, specifically with Organ Transplant tracking systems and/or Fertility & Embryology EMR applications. CareDx OTTR applications and/or Redshifts FERT applications experience highly desired and is a plus
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Independent problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a team oriented environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritize work appropriately
• Integrity an high professional, personal, and ethical standards
• Ability to fulfill the requirements of On Call rotation