Top 3 Skill Sets Time management,
Education Requirement: Bachelors
Years of experience: 4+ years
Hybrid: M-TH in office; Friday flex
HA Operations - Operations Specialist
1. Position Objective
This position supports order creation & operations for the Builder Direct network; this includes our single family division and our multi-family division.
The operations specialist will be expected to execute the operational duties to ensure orders are created correctly, as well as support our contact center and vendor operations to ensure they are in alignment with our client approved operational goals. The operations specialist would be responsible for auditing the vendor(s) daily, weekly and monthly deliverables against their contractual obligations and KPIs.
This position supports order creation, site plan reviews, process improvement, new SOP implementation, and ad hoc requests.
They will serve as a liaison between our client and Builder Direct account representatives. This individual will strive to maintain the standing relationship between our client and the Builder Direct account by ensuring that all issues are remedied in a timely manner, while adhering to policies and procedures.
2. Key Responsibilities
Describe the five or six most important elements or responsibilities of the position as well as any key special projects or assignments. Include information related to the impact this position has on the organization and the responsibilities of the position to innovate procedures, services or products. For Expanded roles, please indicate which responsibilities are new. (For Expanded responsibilities please start with the word New)
1. Assist with Builder Direct escalations
2. Ramp up projects to launch new builder communities with appliances.
3. Support new builder site launch, including pre-walk, and final mile coordination
4. Own the onboarding process for new accounts, effectively managing, tracking, and coordinating with cross-functional stakeholders to execute all setup steps in a timely manner.
5. Collaborate with internal stakeholders, customers, and third parties to gather and submit required information accurately.
6. Manage projects for new customers, improvement opportunities, or other ad hoc projects as needed.
3. Knowledge, Skills and Education
• Vendor experience with contact centers, hand-on experience with customer service, order management, vendor training, and sales operations
• Must be flexible and adaptable to our client fast-paced, ever-changing environment, with the proven ability to work in ambiguous situations or with limited direction - Works effectively with competing priorities
• Sales-driven; and can perform root-cause analysis to quickly find and present resolutions - looking for someone that is tactical
• Strong Proficiency with Microsoft Office - Excel & PPT
• Strong interpersonal, and communication skills to coordinate and support transactions across multiple teams
• Must have the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced and demanding environment
• Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to occasionally work nights and weekends
• Education (include higher education, certifications, and whether required and/or preferred)
o Bachelors Degree
• Bachelors degree highly preferred
• Years of experience: 4+ years
• Preferred: Some experience with Agile project/procedure management would be a HUGE BONUS!
o Attention to detail
o Stays up-to-date
o Can easily document a new process or problem
o Can collect and condense data into information that can be acted on
o Excels with computer software programs, i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Word and new/emerging presentation programs
o Building internal cross-functional relationships and partnerships
4. Additional Info
This position requires transactional coordination to ensure smooth delivery to consumers. The candidate will interact with multiple departments (internal and external):
- Builder Direct representatives (External - staff)
- Delivery Partner (External- staff)
- our client Departments (Internal - staff)
- Business Center Vendor (External - Supervisor teams to floor associates)
This position will work with our client third party vendor(s), multiple Samsung corporate teams: Logistics Outbound, Reverse Logistics, Supply Chain, Accounts Payable, Order management, Sales and Service, as well as Builder Direct account representatives. This role will oversee all necessary duties to sustain our client main goal of ensuring a smooth delivery experience for the Builder Direct accounts purchasing home appliances from our client.
This role will support all necessary duties to sustain vendor managers main goal of ensuring a smooth delivery experience for the Builder Direct accounts who are purchasing our client home appliances.