Sunset Drive Miami, Florida 33143
Job Category: Graphic/Digital Design
Job Number: 18384
PRINT PRODUCTION COORDINATOR
Location: Miami, FL (zip 33143)
We are hiring a Print Production Coordinator for a major Travel and Hospitality company located in Miami, FL.
- Serving as a liaison between internal clients and external vendors while establishing strong working relationships and continuous communication with designated clients.
- Managing 20-30 project a day that entail meeting with internal clients to develop a detailed plan to identify resources required to complete each activity, determine cost and completion dates.
- Write purchase orders and gain quotes from vendors
- Maintaining project workflow, seeking information, approvals, and resources needed to maintain time, budget and content requirements.
- Running press checks for proofing and accuracy of print projects
- Creating and adhering to the production schedule of all projects to complete projects on time.
- Managing the project flow of communication between internal and external resources such as graphic designers, vendors, marketing team and general managers.
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel to maintain spreadsheets
- Experience with Peoplesoft for other financial management/invoicing tool
- Workfront or other robust project management tool
- Strong time management skills
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Suite
- Positive attitude with the enthusiasm to solve problems
- Can work in a fast paced environment with a high volume of projects – strong multitasking
- Experience as a marketing / production / traffic coordinator, previously in a creative, fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Knowledge of creative projects (color, print ads, marketing materials, etc) and production
- Ability to work with a design team and 3rd part vendors
- Highly organized and process driven
- Working closely with vendors, polished in communication, and enjoys building relationships