Location: 85 Challenger Rd., Ridgefield Park, NJ, USA
Top Skills: Please clearly list their SQL experience in Resume summary.
Data Project Manager, to join our Corporate Marketing & Communications team and be support department needs by generating reports and delivering insightful analysis on CRM data - including CRM acquisition and growth performance.
Role and Responsibilities:
• DTC: strategy, experience, consumer-centric.
• Be the customer data POC for CRM Acquisition.
• Assessing primary and secondary data sources to inform campaign strategies
• Optimizing campaign performance to maximize a campaigns ROI
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure data is collected, analyzed and applied appropriately
• Leading end to end campaign measurement and optimization
• Synthesizing digital data, interpreting results and developing recommendations for primary stakeholders
• Collaborating with stakeholders to develop measurable goals and objectives
• Developing best practices through a vigorous test and learn approach to digital marketing
• Developing campaign tracking requirements (display media, paid search, site, social channels)
• Designing reporting templates/dashboards and establishing automated processes for their continued production
• Global SLAs: supporting KPIs
• Partner with analytics, big data and media teams to define consumer segments and creative approaches through data-driven insights
• Internal: Director & VP level (DG, CM, HQ, eComm, Platform)
• External: executive-level marketing agencies
What we are looking for:
• Bachelors Degree in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Engineering, Operations Research, Statistics) required. Masters Degree highly preferred
• Minimum of 4 years of experience driving analytics engineering and presenting insights to leadership required
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in marketing analytics, hypothesis testing and reporting required
• Minimum 4 years of experience with Statistical Analysis, Machine learning and Predictive modeling
• 2 years of experience writing SQL to analyze data in bigdata and other databases, Hadoop, Postgres, Elasticsearch
• 2 Years of experience with Data Engineering tools including Hive, Impala
• 2 years of experience building data visualizations using tools like Tableau and excel
• 2 years of experience in data analysis and model building using python
• Expert level with setting up A/B testing frameworks
• Direct experience developing customer data in e-commerce, technology, mobile or consumer electronics industries required
• Succinct, proactive communication; translate data analytics into business solutions
• Proven experience in managing multiple tasks simultaneously with a rigid determination to meet deadlines
• Comfortable to work with people from a broad range of backgrounds from highly technical to marketing to sales/business
• Very strong analytical skills
Bachelor's degree in a related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
5-7 years experience required.