2280 N Ronald Reagan Blvd
Job Category: Other
Job Number: 17268
**Must have AS9100 Certification, RF, Wire Harness, and Machined Parts experience for this role.**
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for the Quality Management System:
Responsible for the following audits:
- Assurance that documentation and policy meets the standards
- Assurance that the execution of the teams meets the documentation
- Manage traceability to standards
Responsibilities for audits shall include:
- ISO 9001
- Customer audits
- Vendor audits
- Internal audits
Responsible for regulatory compliance:
- Incoming survey assessment and preparation
- Collection organization of relevant documentation
- Prepare teams for customer interaction
- Manage change requirements for findings
- Assure execution against findings
- Manage customer throughout process
- Assure expedient closure of audit action items
Product Test and Measurement:
- Contract Review
- First Article Inspections
- Customer / Vendor Issue Resolutions
- Customer Drawing Review
- Manage Approved Vendor List
- Review Certificates of Compliance
- Manage Export control requirements
- Manage controlled unclassified information dissemination
- Audit and manage customer contract revisions
Lead the company through NADCAP certification
- Verify test performance
- Validate test process
- Verify CMM execution and data
- Coordinate Tooling and measurement methods with engineering
Support and Team with the quality manager responsible for operations
Qualifications / Requirements
- 4-year degree in Engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
- 4 years of experience in a quality department with a documented QMS.
- Must have AS9100 experience
- Proficient with relevant standards – ISO 9001
- Experienced with manufacturing defined by rigorous documentation.
- Proficient at reading and understanding mechanical drawings.
- Proficient understanding of and ability to accurately use measuring instruments.
- Proficient communication skills.
- Must have keen attention to detail and quality.
- 5 to 7 years of experience as a quality assurance professional.
- Proficient with NADCAP standard.
- Related military experience.
- Can read engineering drawings
- Willingness to work varied shifts to support surge activities.