Sales Representative 3
12130 Millennium Drive Los Angeles, CA 90094
Why Join Us
Our client is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, they are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, cameras, digital appliances, network systems, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. Our client is also leading in the Internet of Things space through, among others, our Smart Home and Digital Health initiatives. Since being established in 1969, Our Client has grown into one of the world’ s leading technology companies, and become recognized as one of the top 10 global brands. Our network now extends across the world, and our client takes great pride in the creativity and diversity of its talented people, who drive our growth.
S/he will be responsible to build supporting materials for our advertisers and manage an internal process of the campaign life cycle. Candidates should have familiarity with digital advertising and its relationship with traditional advertising. Experience with Excel, PowerPoint are a must.
- Experience in a Sales Planner Role at least 2 years experience (no more than 5)
- Experience building RFPs materials and media plans- ability to manage internal RFP process while meeting timelines & goals
- This person will be supporting 6-8 sellers so needs to be organized and eager
- Self-starter, work w/ multiple teams
- Gain cross functional approvals and alignment
- Strong media math (ie. Know what an impression is how to calculate a CPM, VCR etc), knowledge of the sales cycle
- Buying and CTV experience is a plus
- Ability to work w/ some ambiguity and multi-task
- Education: Bachelor' s degree
Must haves on resume:
- Media Planning/RFP experience - 4-5 years of background in media space or who has agency or publisher background who have understanding of advertising landscape.
- Experience building RFP materials- ability to manage internal RFP process while meeting timelines & goals
- Media Math - (AP) Media Planning
- Impression planning/calculations, VCR; Strong media math (ie. Know what an impression is how to calculate etc)
- CPM (cost per thousand)
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally across internal organization
3 preferred on resumes:
- Media planning or buying experience a plus.
- Advertising Sales experience (digital is ideal)
- Agency experience
Open to candidates from LA, NYC, or CA. Right now location is set to LA, but this can be adjusted at offer stage to NYC or CA