Senior Programmer Analyst
1000 Universal Studios Plaza Orlando, FL 32819
Senior Programmer Analyst
Why Join Us
Our client is one of the world' s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. Our client owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
The Senior Programmer Analyst – Resort Guest Experience role is to define, develop, test, analyze, and/or maintain technology solutions related to the Guest and Team Member experience. This includes writing, coding, testing, analyzing, and delivering both hardware and software programs and applications and/or performing analyst duties including research, design, and documentation tasks throughout the production life cycle.
- Research, design, and deliver hardware and software solutions
- Collaborate with Architecture, DevOps, and Sustainment Teams to ensure contributed code is sustainable
- Review merge requests from peer developers to help maintain a consistent level of code oversight and quality.
- Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of software’ s business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with internal users and departments
- Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities (KSAs) required.
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Consistent attendance is a job requirement.
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent work experience desired in one or more of the following fields: Computer Information Technology, Computer Programming and Analysis, Industrial Technology, Electronics Engineering Technology.
- 5+ years equivalent work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven hands-on experience as a software engineer with a focus on .NET Core 3.1 and newer (.NET 5) technology. Required.
- Experience building front-ends using WPF Required.
- Xamarin, and Blazor. Highly preferred.
- Experience building and consuming RESTful services using .NET technologies. Required
- Familiarity in Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Familiarity in CI/CD automation (i.e.: GitLab CI) is a plus.
- Experience with Agile, Scrum, and Scaled Agile Framework a plus.
- Experience using a Git source control system (i.e.: GitHub/GitLab) is a plus.