333 Continental Boulevard
Job Category: Data Science/Big Data
Job Number: 17579
Sr. Financial Associate -Fixed Assets
Location: El Segundo, CA
- 5+ years of work experience.
- Understanding of Fixed Asset Business Processes, Oracle Cloud experience preferred.
- Financial system implementation experience.
- Lead data clean up, conversions, and validations.
- Ability to independently research and resolve questions related data conversion/validation.
- Understanding of financial data, accounting, and reporting impacts.
- Proactive at identifying and correcting data quality issues.
- Detail-oriented to confirm reconciliations and capture data defects.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Understanding of data quality and cleansing processes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels.
- Clear process improvement focus, systematic and organized.
- Oracle experience preferred.
- BS or BA in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- Performing Data cleansing, conversion, and reconciliation activities are in accordance with project timelines and guidelines.
- Perform data validation prior to, during, and after implementation.
- Supervise 3rd party team supporting data validation work.
- Ensure desktop procedures are in line with new system and related functionality.
- Assisting in gathering business requirements as needed.
- Overall responsibility and accountability for the quality of business data for conversion
- Maintain analysis, reviews, and reconciliation outputs as expected by internal audit and program team.
- Serve as a liaison to multiple business units, work with KPMG on implementation.
- Ensures accuracy and quality of data.
- Identifies and coordinates with business owners to resolve discrepancies between legacy systems and reconciliation issues.
- Delivers data construction and manual conversions per global templates.
- Validates and signs off on data templates and reconciliations.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.