Talent Acquisition Manager 3
85 Challenger Road Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
Talent Acquisition Manager
Why Join Us
Our client is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, they are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, cameras, digital appliances, network systems, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. Our client is also leading in the Internet of Things space through, among others, our Smart Home and Digital Health initiatives. Since being established in 1969, Our Client has grown into one of the world’ s leading technology companies, and become recognized as one of the top 10 global brands. Our network now extends across the world, and our client takes great pride in the creativity and diversity of its talented people, who drive our growth.
If you are motivated to represent our trusted and respected brand, you will deliver best in class recruiting approaches that support our executive talent needs. Excellent client, stakeholder management and robust communication skills will allow you to consult, influence executives and drive business outcomes. Our Senior Executive Recruiters benefit from enriching, mission critical work, high-level exposure and a distinguished opportunity to grow exceptional careers.
- Full Cycle Recruiting, responsible for actively recruiting against strategic mid to senior level requisitions within the clients Business Units.
- Telephone interview and evaluate candidates utilizing consistent templates and processes, leveraging behavior based interview and assessment techniques
- Present pre-screened candidates to management utilizing consistent process
- Escalate sourcing challenges to your manager as appropriate. Offer sourcing suggestions to team members and be proactive about communicating new sourcing strategies that are successful.
- Demonstrates best practices, troubleshoots with team members
- Demonstrates diversity awareness and utilizing sourcing techniques that reach diverse population. Actively champion diversity recruitment strategies
- Research and build knowledge of the competitive landscape in order to anticipate and overcome potential obstacles
- Consult with HM, HRBP and other key stakeholder to create a competitive offer utilizing tools, benefits and compensation. Utilize functional knowledge and knowledge of applicant motivations to better position organization when negotiating competitive offers with applicants
- Move candidates through recruitment steps and statuses
- Resolve routine concerns and/or escalates to appropriate area for more complex recruitment concerns. Use interaction to positively impact the candidate/applicant attitude
- Maintain market/business intelligence regarding function and business unit alignment, work with Hiring Managers to build overall understanding of position requirements, department goals, and organization business plan
- Assist Hiring Manager in evaluating candidates, offer negotiation, and overall process troubleshooting-including review and consultation of internal salary reference points, market compensation tables, and market intelligence in order to recommend offer package components
- Influence stakeholders to drive for the best solution while leveraging Recruitment knowledge
- Develop action plans for aging requisitions and keep management informed of progress against action plans in a timely manner
- Collaborate with Function Leaders, HR business partners, & other Support teams to achieve needed team alignment and shared vision of success
- Deliver against and provide guidance to continually deliver quality candidates and hires
- Drive adoption of consistent recruiting, interviewing & hiring practices across business units to facilitate talent acquisition productivity and predictable quality
- Leverage best practices and technology to drive quality hiring decisions and Candidate/Hiring Manager experience leading to high customer satisfaction
- Partner closely with internal teams - Recruiting Operations, Legal, Total Rewards etc. - to ensure proper risk management and compliance requirements are upheld
- BA/BS with 3-6 years of relevant Recruiting experience with at least 1-2 years in Corporate Environment
- Experience managing a requisition load of 20+ that consists of Manager, Sr. Manager and Director level roles.
- Experience recruiting Sales, Marketing and Technical functions highly preferred.
- Highly proficient at finding hard to find talent through LinkedIn and attracting Passive talent.
- Advanced experience with Excel (Pivot tables)
- Previous experience utilizing WorkDay as ATS is desired.
- Experience with sourcing and recruiting tools inclusive of ATS, CRM, Attraction, Referrals, etc.
- Proven experience partnering with Internal stakeholders to support their Talent Acquisition needs
- Advanced problem-solving skills to address complexity and an in-depth understanding of the Talent Acquisition function
- Proven track record of influencing and navigating organizational boundaries and building strong partnerships with all levels of stakeholders to produce results
Ridgefield Park, NJ